Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sunday 1/8/12 cont. washing the car windows...

Yesterday I wanted to wash the car windows. It was so nice out. Then I noticed that the kids were sitting on the front porch, their friends hadn't come out. They washed the windows with me. Sometimes I forget to ask them to do jobs with me. Sometimes they like learning new things, and sometimes they don't. The windows needed a good cleaning. We washed off the headlights and the tail lights too. One day a long time ago, I was at a gas station and there was a man washing his car windows. then he washed the headlights and the tail lights. I thought that it was a good idea.


After church Beth did more math. William played a game on his computer. Maggie had bought some tabs for her Bible that say the books of the Bible on them. When she was young she got some and put them on her junior high Bible before we could go over the directions together. Maggie put them all in a straight row and then realized that she couldn't see them...because they were all on top of each other. This time she read the directions and we talked about it. She can read all of them this time.

So far we have found two more ornaments that need to go into the Christmas box.

No comments: