Monday, December 19, 2011

Wednesday 11/20/11 cont. Christmas shopping and church...

The morning after Thanksgiving we did a lot of our Christmas shopping. I had asked the kids a few weeks ahead to start thinking about what stores they would like to go to. They said the mall and the book store. We got to the mall at around 6:30 am. It was busy but not packed. The kids each knew how much money they had to spend. I will go and get them a surprise gift later.
I am not sure what we are going to do about church on Christmas. Since the kids are older, they don't have a Christmas program to be in. Also, this is a new church for us I am not sure if they have a Christmas program. William and I were going to the new church last Christmas, but we were also going to the previous church too. So we went to the previous churches service too.

No comments: