Monday, May 26, 2008

Monday 5/26/08 ...grass seed, warm weather, William graduates

There is grass growing where I put the compost and grass seed. I am so happy. The yard looks so odd with the three areas of compost in the front yard. It will look more normal when there is grass.
I am so glad that it is warm out. Yesterday we had on shorts, t-shirts and no shoes. I wasn't cold, and I'm usually cold. I love being able to go outside without needing to put on all of those extra layers of clothes.
William graduates in about two weeks. He is almost done with his on-line college class. Before he picks a college, he wants to get the computer program onto his computer and see if he can do the programming from his class on his computer. We are having a problem downloading it to his tower because his computer is not capable of hooking up to the Internet, After William sees if he can program, then he will either pick a college or decide to take more classes on-line. I think that the earliest that he can start school is the Fall. So with all of this free time, I would love to see him take a few more classes from home. I will need to wait and see what he decides.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I might like this blog.
He was totally right. This submit actually made my day.
You can not imagine simply how a lot time I had spent for this information!
Thank you!
Here is my homepage : http://www.xxxvideofix.com/video/60069/young-teen-fucked-hard.html