Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday 4/28/08 Shopping for summer clothes and visiting a large college...

The kids and I went shopping tonight and bought the kids their summer outfits. We needed to get there before the stores get out their winter clothes. I wish that the stores would keep their clothes for each season out longer. I never can remember when they change to the next season. Or...maybe if they could leave out the summer clothes all summer, then If the kids grow late in the year, I could get them replacement clothes.
We are going to see another college on Saturday. The last trip was to a small college. This one is a large college. Then we will go to some medium ones...until William picks a school. I hope that this trip goes well. They said to get there early to find a parking place.

No comments: